Indoor tennis court in Top Sport®-exclusivity Maton Sports.
Top Sport® (Tennis Game) indoor is homologated by the Tennis Federation.
This indoor or outdoor flat coating is made of 100% polypropylene fiber which are glued in lines. The hardness of this surface ensures comfort and playing pleasure for faster bale throughput.
The white lines are embedded on the playground and allow a good ball vision. Moreover Top Sport is an exceptional coating because it is multifunctional : you can use it for tennis but also for badminton, for muga or other multisport surfaces.
For further technical specificities do not hesitate to download the document in attachments.
Surface material : multisport surface – flat non-structured membrane, 100% polypropylene
- 100% polypropylene fiber surface, glued in lines. Support in concrete or asphalt mixes.
- Total weight : +/- 1300g/m2
- Total thickness : +/- 6 mm
- Width : 200 cm
- Length : standard – 36,2 m
- Light resistance : Min. 5
- Water resistance : 4-5
- Electrostatic resistance : ≤ 2,0 kV
- The surface is glued at a rate of 750g/m2
Colors : red (2 types), green (2 types), blue (2 types)
Marking lines : paint or embedded lines of 50 mm width, same material as the coating.
Warranty : 5 years
Maintenance and advice from Maton Sports
· clean with a suitable vacuum brush
Maton Sports is at your disposition for any advice or quote.