Indoor tennis court in TOP CLAY – Champion clay – exclusivity Maton Sport
An exceptional coating ! Top Clay – Champion clay outdoor is an exclusivity Maton Sports and is homologated by the ATP and classified category 1 Slow by the ITF. When we heard about clay 2 things come to our mind : high level of competition and maximum playing comfort.
In France, the construction of clay tennis courts has been on the decline in recent years. The reasons are understandable : too short season, meticulous maintenance and a certain cost every spring, off-service tennis courts during several hours due to the rain and it needs a huge quantity of watering for certain areas. To reverse the trend and return to growth in clay court construction it was necessary to solve the problems linked to those traditionally realized.
The structure of this complex coating offers all the characteristic of a clay court from the 21st century. Top Clay consist of a structured needle-punched textile made of rot-proof fibers, 100% UV polypropylene and a surface coating in thin clay. This surface offers you great sensations : comfort, sliding, flexibility, pleasure. Top Clay allows you to improve your skills : natural ball game, not too fast and regular where the effects are respected.
The marking lines are clearly visible. When the ball rebound on the marking line it causes a sound and it is easier for the referee to take the good decision. The construction of the Top Clay outdoor tennis court is an exclusivity Maton Sports and it confers a certain degree of permeability. This court is easy to maintain.
Special features from Maton Sports
- guarantee an experience of more than 30 years
- use its own crushing plant
- covered storage depot
- excelling in the development of certain materials
For further technical specificities do not hesitate to download the document in attachments.
Surface material : structured needle-punched textile made of rot-proof fibers, 100% UV polypropylene.
- 100% polypropylene fiber – clay 0/1 mm
- Structure : (1) support, (2) glue, (3) grid, (4) clay, (5) marking line
- Total weight : 1400g/m2
- Total thickness : 10 mm
- Width : 204 cm
- Length : depending on the project
- Light resistance : rate of 7 instead of 5
- Abrasion resistance : rate of 5 instead of 4
- Saturation : 7kg/m2 of clay 0/1 mm long term baking
Colors : clay
Warranty : 5 years
- Use appropriate footwear (light profile)
- Use the drag net after each game
- 2x/week : humidify the ground (water mist)
- Additional refill of clay depending on the use
- 1x/year : count down the high pressure bottoms in a very specific way
Advice from Maton Sports
- Observe the direction of passage of the drag net.
Maton Sports is at your disposition for any advice or quote.